This software has been developed to perform real time measurements using the FBG-Scan interrogator series of FBGS. It supports both the 80X as well as the 90X series and also supports the EP-versions of those systems (Embedded Processing). The software allows sensor configuration, data acquisition, processing and visualization. It works with a modular approach, of which the functionality can be extended by adding extra plugin windows for customer specific applications. In addition, the ILLumiSense can be controlled remotely over a Web Service using an API.
• Full spectrum visualization (2 Hz) for setup and diagnostic purposes
• FBG peak determination based on adjustable threshold level.
• Calculation of relative wavelength difference (default), strain, temperature or temperature compensated strain from the measured FBG wavelengths with the aid of the sensor calibration parameters (when needed).
• Easy reset of reference wavelengths at any point in time.
• Real time visualization of wavelengths or engineered data.
• Stream and record spectral, wavelength and engineered data up to 5 kHz.
• Streaming via TCP/IP protocol or via LabVIEW Shared Variables.
• Possibility to set ranges on the FBG-sensors to overcome issues with peak identification in case of failures in the sensing network.
• Possibility to combine with Watch Dog Timer in order to be able to assure long term continuous data logging.
The software is delivered on a CD-ROM that contains the installer files, together with several other example files, documentation and a few interrogator specific files. The following items can be found on the CD-ROM:
• ILLumiSense Installer
• Calibration file (interrogator specific)
• Operation manual of the software
• Product key (interrogator specific)
• USB device drivers
• Example LabVIEW program for the Shared Variable data receiver
• Example LabVIEW program for the TCP/IP data receiver
• Watch Dog Timer Installer